Monday, June 16, 2008

Lily in Action

As you can see, I've rediscovered my digital camcorder. And I figured out how to add videos to blogger, so enjoy.

I discovered this song by Steven Curtis Chapman a few weeks ago. It's called "Cinderella" and he wrote it a little while ago about his three little daughters. A few weeks ago, the youngest daughter was run overby a truck and died. You can read about it here and see his video of Cinderella. It's heartbreaking, but as the song says you really need to cherish every moment with your little ones because you don't know how long you will have them. I'm so grateful for the gospel to know that my children will be with me forever. Anyway, Alex decided that this sweet song would be his special song for Lily. He offered it to Megan, but she already had "Butterfly Kisses" for their special song. I like this video of Lily because you can see her sweet personality. She really is a mellow child and brings alot of peace into our home.

3 comments:

Bob and Julie said...

ohhh that was precious!! It was even more precious watching Alex with his little girl. He's such a good Daddy. I loved Lily's laugh!! You really have a precious little cinderella!!

Sonya said...

How sweet was that? Ok, I have to learn how to do video too!

Frozen Cacti said...

Oh my gosh. I didn't know she had dimples. How freakin' adorable!!!

We are counting down the days.