Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lily's First Birthday


Yum. They are actually giving me paper to eat.

Yes, my own cell phone. What??? It doesn't do text messages!
I thought dolls were boring, but this one actually crawls and giggles just like me. And I can throw it around and bash it and it doesn't complain, just keeps giggling.
This looks interesting.
Hmmm. Not bad.
Where's the ice cream?
Ah, satisfaction.
(Editor's note: This child was the cleanest of all the kids. She never tore into the cake. The big kids had to show her how. She just picked at in in her own dainty way. She didn't even need a bath when she was done. By the way, she took her first consecutive steps on her birthday. I'll try to get a video up of her doing it. It's so cute and she is so proud of herself.)

7 comments:

THE CONKS said...

She is too cute!! I loved her cake.

Rebecca Boren said...

Lily is the cutest little girl since Megan. I just want to squeeze her to make her giggle.

The Journey said...

She looks so much like Megan did! Happy Bday cutie.

Frozen Cacti said...

I tlooks like she enjoyed her birthday. Once again sorry for the lateness.

Cindy said...

She's a year?!? Wow, that year went fast for me! (Probably had to do with a wedding in the middle of it....)

Sonya said...

Awww, miss those 1st birthday parties :). My favorite is the picture of her and her doll...reminds me of Amanda's first birthday in Lafayette when she got the Teletubbie, La la! What a cutie!

Nicole said...

Lily is just way too cute!