Monday, October 27, 2008

Who does she look like?

I was inspired by a friend who posted photos of her two girls at the same age. I've also been asked by a lot of people who I think Lily looks like. Here are the photos and you can make your own decision. I have added a poll at the right, so you can voice your opinion. What do I think? I'll let you know at the end.

On the left is a picture I took of Lily this morning. On the right is Hunter at about the same age.

Here is Lily at 8 months on left and Megan at 8 months on the right.
Dylan at 9 months and Hunter at 9 months.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You just have such cute kids. Amazing that your dna could be dominant that many times! ;)

MommyCheryl said...

I stand by my original assessment. She looks like Hunter. Though I do see some of both Megan AND Dylan in her. But I can tell you for SURE that she's a Boren. :-)