Sunday, July 6, 2008

The (Other) Beach

After living here for almost 2 years, we finally went to the beach. I must admit, I felt I was being disloyal to my true love, Emerald Isle in North Carolina. However, the Pacific Ocean/Puget Sound was a much different experience. We visited Dash Point State Park. It wasn't pristine shorelines and rows of beach houses, but we did get lots of critters and vegetation, a creek with trees to explore, hills and hiking trails, and cool water and sand. At the end of the day, we ended with a hot dog roast and the dirtiest boys I've ever seen.











1 comment:

Isabel said...

Somos António e Isabel de Portugal é bom ver as vossas fotos são uma linda família.
A partir do dia 30 de Junho estaremos de férias em Maiami vai ser divertido beijos a todos. Isabel Castro
yule.1961@gmail.com