Monday, September 15, 2008

Hunter's First Day of School


This would be me putting Hunter on the bus. He was rather annoyed to have to pose. We actually missed the bus his first day and had to chase it down two more stops, but he got to get on with his friend Kaden. After I put Hunter on the bus, I followed it to school and got another picture of him in front of the school. He is in a school that only has Kindergarten and 1st grade. There are 17 Kindergarten classes!

Hunter stands in front of Mrs. Requa's Stars door. Getting settled in and finally trying to ignore Mom. How embarrassing.

For some reason, it was a lot harder to let this one go. Maybe because he just seems younger than the other ones. (Still working on the potty training. I know, I know, . . .) I'm glad I will have some more time with him this year. He will go to school all day Monday, all day Wednesday and all day every other Friday. He is completely wiped out when he gets home, but he has a whole day to recoup in between.

No comments: