Monday, October 19, 2009

Portraits


Here is Lily's 18 month picture (a couple of months late).  She hasn't had a picture taken since 11 months.  She is quite photogenic, although the photographer had quite a time trying to keep her from pushing the chair around.  Hunter missed his school pictures, so I brought him as well.  They love to take pictures together.  They are good friends and adore each other.

Lily's current vocabulary:  "go away" (taught by brothers) "thank you,"  "bye" "hi" "mom" "dad" "shoes"  She can sign "hat," "thank you," "please," "more," "eat," "drink," "out," "bed,"  and "blanket"

To see more pictures of these two, click on this link and enter Jennifer Wright under the name.

3 comments:

Keri said...

oh my goodness these are adorable! and hunter looks so dashing!

Cindy said...

She looks so much like Megan to me! Such sweet pictures!

Nicole said...

What a couple of cuties. Lily looks a lot like Megan did when she was little.
I also taught my kids baby sign language and it helped so much. I love it.